- To recognise you when you sign in to use our services;
- To recognise if you are a prime member and provide other customized features and services;
- To display offers, features and services, which might be of interest to you;
- To keep track of items saved in your shopping basket;
- To prevent fraudulent activity;
- To improve security;
- To keep track of your preferences (such as region and language);
These cookies allow us to serve you other types of ads (for example, for products and services not available on VIP Exchange), including ads relevant to your interests, and to work with approved third parties in the process of delivering content, to measure ad effectiveness, and to perform services on behalf of VIP Exchange.
OTHER COOKIES (PLACED BY OUR PARTNERS)
Some cookies maybe be placed on your computer by third parties and partners we work with. These cookies may differ depending on the event you buy tickets for. Full information can be made available on request.
CHANGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
You can change your cookie preferences at any time through Your Account and the cookies notice. If you wish to remove any cookies our web site has placed on your computer, please consult the instructions for your specific Internet browser. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
Click here to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites.