Last update: 7 January 2023
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Information that we provide by filling in forms on our site at www.vipexchange.uk ("our site"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, transfering money, posting material and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders. Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for a billing purpose or otherwise and the resources which you access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you chose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiarys, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiarys, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If VIP Exchange, VIPLAND or substantially all of its assets are required by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- To help us improve the service to you. In some cases we may pass your contact details to our customer feedback partner. This information will be used solely to give you the opportunity to raise any issues you may have encountered, or suggestions you may have for improving our services.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com